cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
For our Logistics Center in DOBANOVCI, SERBIA we are looking for:
Field Sales – Business Developer
- Present, promote and sell services to existing and prospective customers
- Active sales and business development within defined field of responsibility
- Route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- Developing and overseeing global agents relationships for defined markets and trade lanes
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Representing interests of the company before third parties
- Coordinates the relations with other sections in the company
- Commercial education or special education in freight forwarding
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Knowledge of languages: Fluent English is necessary/special advantage is additional language knowledge, such as German, Chinese etc.
- Valid drivers license
- Willingness to travel
- Challenging projects with vital responsibility
- Working for an innovative and economically steady company in an open work environment
- Dynamic, international and multicultural work environment
- Excellent internal and external further education
- Quick decision making due to a flat hierarchy
- Performance oriented salary
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV in English via our online job portal today.
Beograd – Dobanovci, Ugrinovačka 205,
11272 Dobanovci, Serbia
Only applicants who fit above mentioned terms will be considered.