At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to reinforce the Field Service Operations team. As a Field Service Engineer you will be part of a team but the majority of your time will be spent working with our customers. To be successful in this position you should enjoy working independently, remotely, and travelling a lot. You will have regular contact with customers, colleagues as Technical Key Account Managers, the Team Leader and the Field Service Operations Area Manager.
You will be based in Belgrade, Serbia with expected travelling of more than 80%.
Field Service Engineer
What will you do:
- Install, commission and maintain the equipment and installations of Processing Equipment at our customers’ sites in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- Participating in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines and commissioning of equipment
- Participating in execution or execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global Tetra Pak standard procedures
- Following the Tetra Pak maintenance concept and documentation
- Rebuilding kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations
- Work with complex equipment, eg. using the latest automation technology at customer sites
- Ensure Tetra Pak quality to customers to secure customer satisfaction
- Informing relevant Tetra Pak staff or execute reporting in a timely manner about discovered technical issues according to the relevant processes
- Escalation of all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues
- Report new business opportunities through the appropriate channels based on the good judgement
Who you are:
- Technical education, preferably electrical or mechanical with strong automation skills in processing equipment
- Experience of industrial installations, maintenance and/or service work is nice to have;
- Hands-on skills in mechanical maintenance;
- Basic electrical skills;
- Understanding of PLCs, industrial software knowledge is preferable
- Computer skills (MS Office skills);
- Fluency in English, (close to) native Serbian, other languages are assets;
- Willingness to travel 80 % of the time and working from home;
- Flexibility in working outside regular working hours (evenings and weekends) based on customer needs;
- Strong ability to learn, strong personal drive and interest in developing self;
- Driving license
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please apply.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.
ABOUT TETRA PAK
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com