This job requires relocation to Slovakia
The Senior Field Service Representative is responsible to provide Professional Services for APC by Schneider Electric customers including technical site analysis to resolve customer issues and to perform field service duties on APC by Schneider Electric’s complete range of Precision Cooling Equipment.
• Perform Startup/Commissioning on all equipment across the entire APC by Schneider Electric Precision Cooling product line.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance on all equipment across the entire APC by Schneider Electric Precision Cooling product line.
• Perform Unscheduled Maintenance on all equipment across the entire APC by Schneider Electric Precision Cooling product line.
• Document all required information for each site visit performed
• Work with other team members to complete custom and large installation projects
• Properly document, label, and return all defective parts utilized in the repair of APC by Schneider Electric equipment to the designated disposal/repair location.
• Educate APC by Schneider Electric customers on basic operation of their equipment. Inform customers of issues which they may have experience with their equipment in a way which is beneficial to the customer as well as APC by Schneider Electric.
• Assist APC by Schneider Electric Service Partners in site visits, evaluating technical and professional performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Employee perks, benefits
• Chance to develop your skills within professional environment
• Opportunity to work on interesting international projects
• Providing various type of technical trainings
• Competitive salary
• Notebook, phone
• Package of social benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria system of benefits with budget of 510 EUR/year
- 4 sick days per year
- home office, etc.
• Thorough understanding of HVAC principles, specifically cooling and basic knowledge of electricity.
• Two to four years of field service repair and customer service with HVAC, Precision cooling equipment.
• Must be able to perform duties with general direction, receiving only general guidance with respect to overall objectives. Work is usually quite independent of other team members
• Must operate within division policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives
• Must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business procedures, professional documents, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
• Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Willingness to travel internationally up to approx. 75% of the working time
Education and Experience
• Associate degree in HVAC with at least 5 years of related experience, or equivalent experience in a related field, or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
• EPA Universal Certification Required
• More than 1-year experience in mission critical environments
• High School Diploma, GED or combination of education and experience
• Experience with critical HVAC, generators, fire detection/suppression, UPS systems
Our priority is to find the best talents on the market and offer a fair and competitive final salary which reflects candidate's experience and professional qualifications. If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English language. We really appreciate your job application. Please mind we will contact only candidates meeting our job requirements.
Thank you for your understanding.
Schneider Electric Slovakia, spol. s r.o.
- Slovačka, Inostranstvo, Karadzicova 16