We are recruiting for an additional
Field Technical Engineer (FTE)
to join our Serbian team
FTE is responsible for supporting the Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) technology lines by providing expert clinical consultation, training, and support on the use of the CRM portfolio of products and its appropriate application in the clinical setting in Serbia, Republic of Srpska, Montenegro and Northern Macedonia.
FTE will maintain up to date technical CRM knowledge of current and new Abbott therapies and technologies as well as a general understanding of the country healthcare market dynamics. FTE will provide technical support and assistance to the sales force, physicians and allied professionals for CRM case support throughout the assigned territory. FTE will be able to analyze the technical characteristics of competitors’ devices and products, promote the CRM product lines and assist with market penetration by providing expert technical customer support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Complete the CRM certification: pre-course reading and online training, attend the training and complete course exams.
- Support implantation of pacemakers, defibrillators & CRT devices.
- Conduct and provide technical support and advice at postoperative follow-up examinations.
- Provide market feedback on product and competitor activity.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the sales force.
- Attend to/comply with customer service and other administrative requirements within the required timeframe.
- Based in Belgrade, but responsible for the assigned territory.
- Maintain and update product knowledge including actively participating in internal and external training sessions.
- Conduct education/training to hospital staff.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have a minimum BSc degree in Engineering or related sciences.
- Be willing to travel.
- Have driving license (B category).
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Be highly motivated and interested in continuous learning.
- Have strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn.
- Be a team player.
It is an advantage if you:
- Have work experience in a clinical laboratory, biomedical engineering, diagnostic medical equipment servicing, or related service or laboratory field.
- Are familiar with cath lab and operating room procedures and protocol and strong cardiac anatomy and physiology knowledge.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Beside attractive working conditions (competitive salaries, company car, lap top, phone and a flexible benefits scheme, education possibilities etc.), we also give you a highly motivated team and working in dynamic and professional environment. We invest in our employees and provide a good work-life balance.
If you are interested in working with us and you recognize yourself in the description, then we are interested in receiving your resume/CV and a cover letter. You can apply by sending your resume/CV and cover letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.