On behalf of our Client, a reputable international wholesale company in FMCG industry, Adecco is looking for business-minded, reliable, and positive person as a candidate at the position of Finance Business Partner in Belgrade
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be producing, analyzing, and reporting company financial data, being responsible for profit & loss, cash generation, cost forecast and other financial statements, as well as financial consultancy in carrying out company projects.
We welcome candidates who feel resourceful turning analytical insights into actionable data out of overseeing business performance controlling, analysis, and reporting activities. By identifying risks, opportunities, and corrective actions you will be acting as real business partner to the management and contribute to the business success. You will have an opportunity to evolve as leader, starting with a smaller team in Serbia.
We rely on your:
- University education in the economics-related field in the background
- 5-8 years of experience in an international environment is considered enough to gain relevant knowledge
- Ideally your experience consists of both, finance experience from the company and international audit company
- Fluency in English language is must
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially advanced Excel and ERP (Navision, SAP etc.)
- Learning and career development-oriented personality
- Analytical, responsible approach with fine sense for communication with different hierarchical levels and occupational backgrounds
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills with an eye for details
- Accuracy and accountability in handling budgeting and reporting tasks
- Stamina and resilience in handling goals within dynamic commercial environment
- Integrity, self-disciplined and ethical approach towards all level standards, guidelines and norms
You will be accountable for:
- Leading the Serbian affiliate’s processes of P&L budgets, forecast, local and Group necessary reporting (Legal, HR etc.)
- Ensuring that company financial data are correctly compiled, analyzed and reported
- Ensuring correct cash generation forecasts, reports, analyses, and forecasting accuracy improvements
- Ensuring that P&L, cash generation, cost forecast and other financial statements are delivered on time
- Developing financial processes and tools to improve reliability of financial information whilst meeting all internal and external reporting principles
- Ensuring consistency with Holding financial standards, guidelines and implementing best practices
- Developing & improving adequate set of KPI's for financial monitoring, setting alerts, providing recommendations to management
- Acting as a reliable business partner to evaluate financial impacts of decisions and projects, answering to ad-hoc valuation requests
- Supervising accounting activities on a higher level and contributing to the preparation, analysis, and validation of financial statements
- Different Local and Group projects roll-out on a finance processes side
Our Client is offering good working conditions, long-term career development opportunity within a friendly and honest team.
If you are interested, please apply through our database following by the link or send resume electronically.
Only short-listed candidates will be informed about process steps.
Adecco u svetu Sa sedištem u Švajcarskoj, vođen od strane multinacionalnog tima sa iskustvom iz razgranatog svetskog tržišta, sa svojih 32.000 zaposlenih u 5.000 kancelarija u preko 60 zemalja sveta, Adecco pruža širok spektar fleksibilnih HR rešenja. Adecco pripada grupi 500 najvećih kompanija na svetu. Svakog dana, Adecco mreža spaja preko 650.000 saradnika sa više od 100.000 klijenata širom sveta, što nas čini četvrtim najvećim poslodavcem na globalnom nivou. Svesni svoje globalne uloge, inspirišemo…Više o poslodavcu