ARE YOU OUR NEW FINANCE CONTROLLER?
MOL Serbia is looking for Finance Controller within our Finance Planning and Controlling team.
Planning and Controlling department is responsible for elaboration, development and operation of the MOL Serbia business and yearly planning and reporting system, management and development of the quantification of the rolling plan, elaboration and development of the company's KPI system and MOL Serbia standard analytical procedures, coordination of benchmarking concerning financial performance and the cost effectiveness of operation.
If you would like to become the part of the MOL Serbia’s Planning and Controlling team, please
APPLY on the link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
What your tasks will be?
Risks and Business Assurance Framework
- Implement, maintain and improve the financial controls framework for the business, manual of authorities’ ownership of all income statement line, items and balance sheet line items reported to the business.
- Co-ordination of the Planning Process:
- Developing and maintaining an electronically integrated budget database
- Provide relevant financial support to enable effective planning and business management
Financial Reporting and Monthly Performance Review
- Responsible and prepare monthly and annual financial statements preparation for management and Group according to existing local laws and group requirements, in time and accurately.
- Responsible for timely booking of all the adjustments to statutory accounts for the reporting purpose in accordance with intercompany regulations and procedures of MOL Group.
- Prepare regular quarterly forecast for P&L, balance sheet and cash-flow, ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Responsible for the monthly monitoring of the actual results against the budget/forecast, perform variance analysis and advice appropriate follow up actions.
- Ensure there is a fit for purpose management information database to support key decision-making. Provide monthly commentaries and analysis
- Provide Finance support/challenge in the preparation of investment model and post implementation reviews.
- Conduct financial feasibility analyses of all capital projects referred.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance Management or Economics.
- Very good finance, business and accounting principles control knowledge.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Strong command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Knowledge regarding usage of Microsoft NAVISION is an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Stability and competitive compensation
- Flexible working arrangements (working time, working place)
- Good working conditions within motivating international environment
- Opportunity for professional development and international career
- Friendly and dynamic young team
MOL Serbia je deo MOL Grupe - integrisane, međunarodne kompanije sa sedištem u Budimpešti. Na srpsko tržište ušli smo 2003.godine, a prvu servisnu stanicu otvorili u decembru 2005.godine, a 2015.godine započela je transformacija stanica zasnovana na Fresh Corner konceptu. Trenutno u maloprodajnoj ... Saznajte više
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- HRANA I PIĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA