Our Client is Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the construction and habitat market, produces, designs and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions in order to preserve ecology and energy efficiency. Saint-Gobain operates in 67 countries, with approximately 179,000 employees worldwide and turnover, in 2017, of 40.8 billion euros. Saint-Gobain operates in Serbia through its three activities: Isover, Rigips and Weber and provides innovative solutions to the local market responding to market demands.
To secure further development of their local production and trading activities we are searching for ambitious, curious and systematic person for the position of
- university degree in finance and accounting or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience in controlling, finance operations and reporting, preferably within trading or production company
- experience in accounting function is highly appreciated
- very good knowledge of English and MS Office are prerequisites
- reliable and honest personality with strong goal-orientation enthusiastic about team work
- independent, hard-working professional with can-do attitude and understanding of business needs
- preparing of financial reports according to IFRS
- taking an active role in budgeting, reporting and rolling forecasts
- bookkeeping support and control
- business control according to group standards and rules
- reporting and accounting system follow up and improvement
- credit control of customers
- payments to suppliers follow up
- control of costs per sectors within the company
- cooperation with company auditor
- operational reporting
Our Client offers you a challenging and responsible position within an international environment, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities along with an adequate remuneration package.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Saint-Gobain team, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English, to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel./faks: +381 11 3294 500
, e-mail: email@example.com