Due to expansion of our activities we are looking for a Finance Manager to join our multidisciplinary firm based in Belgrade, Serbia.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, cash flow, compliance and bank relationships. She/he will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to provide inputs regarding the company's financial strategy and operations. The position will report to the Group CFO.
- Having full ownership of the company's finances
- Create and present financial strategy inputs to CEO and other management levels in the organization
- Develop/report on KPIs.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability
- Manage accounting records and if needed, get involved in processing of daily financial information
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial statements and reports
- Manage relationships with banks
- Liaise with external accountant and legal consultants
- Other task assigned by the executive team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years' of finance experience of which 4 years in a managerial position, preferably in high-growth organisation
- Ability to understand complex business scenarios and provide simple and value-adding insights
- Heavy orientation towards performance management: metrics, operational efficiency, cash flow management, deep understanding of the business model and cash flow generation
- Excellent leadership skills combined with readiness to deep-dive into daily issues
- Advanced user of Excel and Google Sheets
- Self-motivated, collaborative, team player able to multitask
- High-growing company with excellent market potential
- Opportunity to advance your skills in top segment of financial sector
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on performance evaluation
AXGROUP SOLUTIONS d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Žorža Klemensoa 19
- PIB: 110868526
- Matični broj: 21395790