We are looking for someone with at least 3+ years of experience on this or similar role to become a true business partner and help lead the organization to its long-term success. We expect from this person to be a skilled communicator, effective leader, and driven businessperson. The Finance Manager is a vital management role that will drive results and increase the overall efficiency of the organization.
- Take full responsibility for the Finance management department and its activities of the Company
- Perform and oversee daily financial operations of the company
- Prepare, request and process payments
- Cooperate with external parties such as banks, lawyers, tax advisers
- Ensure compliance with all applicable financial and operational regulations
- Design and implement financial plans and procedures
- Work closely with other members of the management team to compile the budget
- Regular reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Delegate responsibilities to ensure staff members are motivated and grow as capable team members
- Be a person of trust
- Evaluate company performance by analyzing different data and controlling company costs
- Build rapport in an open and accepting way and build constructive relationships with people both similar and different to self
- Report to the GM in all matters of importance.
- University Degree in finance, accounting or business administration is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- 3+ years at the same or similar position
- Work both independently and as a team member in an international setup
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision/making and problem/solving
- Interpersonal savvy.
What we offer
- A fast-paced working environment in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and bonus incentives
- Possibilities for career advancement and personal development
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly motivated professionals in a friendly ambient
- Business premises in the heart of the city.
We are a part of a strong group, providing consulting and advisory services for our clients for the past decade. Our business insights and quality services that we provide help build trust and confidence between us and our clientele. With a team of young, motivated, and vibrant people in our Belgrade office, we work together to achieve the company’s goals and always overcome the biggest challenges. We motivate teamwork for better results and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
If you are interested in this job position, send your application in English electronically.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at EUROPINION LTD Belgrade. All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 70
- PIB: 112253623
- Matični broj: 21636088