Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In just one year since opening the office in Belgrade, we’ve grown from 6 people to over 100 and we’re not stopping there! We have ambitions to build an office of over 200 people until the end of 2021. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, AirBnB, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a true international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
This position is to provide high quality technical financial support on a broad range of financial matters, including by aggregating and analyzing financial information, producing financial reports and developing financial policies and other tools to enhance financial integrity and consistency in standards and to facilitate decision-making.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and collect the information for client billing
- Manage the invoices and communication with clients
- Manage the payroll
- Provide an up to date analysis of different cost centers
- Perform financial analysis, data-gathering and any other finance-related tasks
- Develop and maintain a database of current and historical system-wide financial data
- Keep an accurate record of a bench cost and provide a higher level analysis with recommendations
- Keep an accurate record of a real time margin analysis
- Participate in the development of financial reports for various stakeholders
- Participate in the development and revision of system-wide financial policies and guidelines, and other tools and procedures
- You’ll work directly with our CPA and Head of Global Business Operations
Who You Are:
- University degree in accounting, finance or business administration or professional accounting certification
- You believe and will have no problem exhibiting our core values (Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun)
- You are a situational master…. You plan, you practice, you perform
- You manage your own time and are self-organized to complete tasks big and small
- You’re willing to take ownership of projects and see them to completion with little guidance
- You’re hungry to learn and eager for coaching to improve
- You’re internally competitive and want to win … and you’ll do so while being a respectful member of the team
- You’re not afraid to get uncomfortable and learn new things
- You speak at a minimum fluent English with a big plus for Native speakers
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar positions
- You want to win!
- We hire adults and treat them as such. We are less interested in measuring working hours and vacation time, and more interested in productivity.
- You Control Your Own Destiny! The better you do in your role, the more career growth opportunities you create for yourself - get in at the ground floor of a true rocket ship
- Opportunities to learn from senior leaders that worked at companies like Google, Riot Games, TeleSign, Erasmus Network, and more!
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617