Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Financial Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Production of monthly management accounts (including P/L, B/S & C/F statements for each entity and at a consolidated level), departmental performance reports, working capital analysis, warehouse reporting, weekly cashflow forecasts and Board reports;
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations, backup schedules and working papers are complete (monthly or periodically as required) including the payroll journal, maintaining the fixed asset register, posting depreciation;
- Liaising with local external accounting agency, regulatory and banking authorities;
- Ensure operational Treasury activities are performed timely;
- Assist in the preparation of year end audited accounts and respond to audit requests;
- Work with various stakeholders to drive improvements in data quality/integrity;
- Provide support to the Finance Director & Financial Controller as necessary.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree – Faculty of Economics
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA)
- Strong Excel skills
- 3+ years' experience of working in shared services / central finance role
- Collaborative: Willing to share work and explain the approach taken and constructively give and accept feedback – logical, structured approach to working with others
- Experience of working in a geographically dispersed team
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 12x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA