An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio. We are searching for a Financial Controller willing to support production unit and participate in transition.
Financial Controller (Production)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform cost of sales analysis for production organization
- Create standard reports: weekly sales report, monthly
- Prepare business unit financial statements
- Perform all transactional tasks related to the monthly closings and obtain checks by retained organization
- Work with local management presenting and discussing financial results and implementations
- Provide variance analysis for monthly or yearly results
- Support creation for budgets and forecasts
- Provide pro-active support
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background and skillset:
- 3 -5 years of solid professional experience in financial accounting, reporting and controlling
- Working knowledge of SAP (Business Warehouse knowledge as an asset)
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to see the big picture as well as ability to dive into details
- Ability to travel abroad
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a Financial Controller is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2019.