Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
As a Financial Controller in our Controlling team, you will be involved in:
- CRM database administration
- Preparation of variance reports with analyses and comments
- Preparation of allocation scheme for expenses
- Revenue controlling
- Time tracking administration and reporting
- Budget process and monthly forecasts cycles
- You have 2+ years of financial controlling experience
- You have basic understanding of Controlling processes
- You are proficiency in MS Excel
- Your knowledge of one ERP system (SAP,NAV) is the plus
- Your experience with some BI Tool (Hyperion, Cognos, Tagetik, SAP HANA) is the plus
- You are fluent in English
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Opportunity to work in an excellent team of people with all the tools and support to help you be effective in your role
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.06.2019.
Asseco SEE je globalna kompanija i šesta po redu najveća IT korporacija u Evropi u domenu produkcije i implementacije sopstvenih softverskih rešenja i usluga. Kompanija Asseco SEE je osnovana 2007. godine i danas zapošljava oko 1.300 ljudi u 12 zemalja. Sedište Asseco SEE se nalazi u Poljskoj, dok Asseco SEE u Srbiji predstavlja lidera ove grupacije u tehnološkom i referentnom domenu (banke, telekom, javni sektor, osiguranja, proizvodnju, zdravstvenu zaštita) i posluje više od 20 godina. Kao najveća…Više o poslodavcu