Are you looking for your next big challenge in Belgrade/Serbia?
IF Global Administration and Consult doo is looking for a Financial controller
Our client is a visionary and dynamic Swiss global enterprise which produces and distributes exclusive, high quality consumer goods in over 40 countries. A unique patented healthy food preparing system as well as patented products in the area of medical devices and health care products are just a few examples of the exclusive range of high quality, innovative products.
For decades the “Brand Names” of our client have been well known internationally. For the further expansion of our client’s activities we are now seeking an experienced, highly driven, independent, intelligent and analytical person for our client’s company in Belgrade.
If you see yourself in a role in which you will have the possibility for great professional & business development with
- Draft the monthly financial and operational reporting, reports on inventory, costs, prices, sales and other various financial reports assist
- Budget preparation
- Planning and forecasting, in accordance with company standards and schedules
- Analysing cost of goods sold, balance sheet and cash flow items
- Operation expenses planning and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management
- Minimum 1 year experience in bookkeeping, financial planning or analysis
- Knowledge in using Navision would be an asset
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under time and stress pressure
- The unique opportunity to learn rapidly & broaden your experience within International group of companies
- Great promotional and development opportunities
- Work in an international environment
- Dynamic and interesting job
Your entry into one of the World‘s market leaders requires unlimited mobility, team spirit and a high degree of personal zeal. We take it for granted that you have advanced computer, English and of course Serbian skills. Our client can provide a professional and transparent working environment, where dedication, drive and results will be acknowledged and rewarded.
We look forward to receiving your online-application in English or German and will get in touch with you shortly. All information that you supply us with will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
Deadline for applications 08.07.2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.