NOVARES is a global plastic solutions provider that designs, manufactures complex components & systems serving the future of the automotive industry.
The company creates and produces cutting edge automotive solutions with technical plastic injection for cleaner, lighter, connected, cars with intelligent and intuitive interfaces for all passengers.
The Group is present in 23 countries, runs 43 manufacturing plants, 8 Skills centers, 10 Technical centers and 22 Customer service centers, around the globe to partner with customers.
We are looking a team player with strong motivation for the following position: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
-temporary engagement for up to 1,5 year-
Establish & coordinate different administrative services of the subsidiary
- Supervises account-keeping, compliance with legal requirements and Group standards, management of accountancy services and preparation of consolidated financial statement.
- Guarantees reliability and lead times for publication of company economic data ( budget, reporting and consolidation according to Group standards, Social audits according to local accounting requirements, local tax returns, cash flow, medium-term plan)
- Manages & Optimizes cash with the support of the Business Unit / Corporate Treasury. Implements all means enabling funding of the subsidiary (contact with banks, search for funding, search for subventions)
- Guarantees reliability of cash forecasts in the short term (6 months) medium term (12 months) and in the scope of the medium term plan of the subsidiary.
- Accountable for the management control of the site and interface with the Financial network.
Support Partner to the Operations
- Is a strong partner of the Plant Manager and the team to set and meet financial & operational targets
- Validates profitability of investments and products
- Carries out specific analysis at the request of the Plant Manager and Financial network.
- Represents the company as delegation of authority for tax and administrative organizations in the country concerned, banks and local insurance companies, local courts in the event of disputes/proceedings involving the company.
- Ensures existing internal control rules are applied (segregation of duties, rights management)
- Proposes improvements when necessary
- Implement processes to embed internal controls
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Economy/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant working experience in the field
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and taxation
- Finance/Accounting related experience in company with international background
- Working experience in the car industry is advantage
- Fluency in English is a must ( other foreign languages are advantage)
- Managerial experience represent strong asset
- Good sense for people and time management
- Positive working environment
- Responsible position with a competitive compensation package
If you meet the requirements and find yourself the right person for this job, please apply with your CV and motivation letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Novares Serbia d.o.o.
NOVARES GRUPA je lider u svetu autoindustrije u procesu brizganja plastičnih delova.Grupa dizajnira,razvija i proizvodi inovativne delove za vozila. Novares pruža tehničku i proizvodnu ekspertizu svim proizvođačima originalne opreme (OEM) i mnogim Tier 1 kompanijama na automobilskom tržištu.Isporučujemo proizvode i usluge svetskim proizvođačima kao što su PSA, Dongfeng,Peugeot-Citroen, Renault-Nissan-Dacia, Ford, Fiat Chrysler, Toyota, General Motors,Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, SAIC, Daimler,…Više o poslodavcu