Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
A Financial Controller is responsible for supporting the SR Technics Controlling and Operations teams in all financial and business analysis aspects. She/he will contribute to the monthly reporting and forecasting with high attention to data quality. As well, the position holder will support the preparation of Budget and Business plan statements. The position holder will also maintain an efficient reporting on customer related KPI’s appropriate for the needs of the stakeholders across levels and functions to provide insightful and correct information in a qualitative and timely manner.
- Support the budgeting & business planning process
- Support the preparation of forecasts in a team effort
- Conduct monthly closing and reporting including the required analysis of financial results
- Provide conclusive information suitable for recipients across levels and functions as basis for decision making
- Support transparent and self-explanatory cost analysis and other information regarding the Business Unit cost structure
- Drive continuous improvements of analytics tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis/assignments
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance, equivalent or higher
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a financial function environment
- Experience in an industrial environment preferred
- Fluency in English is required, German is considered an asset
- Advanced Excel Skills (VBA, database functions desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO modules and analysis tools (SAS/SAP BW) is an advantage
- Strong analytical and coaching abilities
- Client and service-focused attitude
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva sa raznovrsnom ... Saznajte više
"Pridružio sam se kompaniji SR Technics Services krajem 2015. godine, od kada i vodim svoj tim koji pruža SAP usluge upravljanja informacionim sistemima i bavi se rešavanjem problema koji mogu nastati ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE