Iron Mountain Serbia is looking for an enthusiastic “Financial Planning and Analysis Controller” to join Finance Team to drive and perform financial planning and analysis to secure the financial growth of Iron Mountain. Position will be reporting to Iron Mountain Cluster Finance Director and Serbian Managing Director
- Support the monthly Business Review process: prepare/review forecast for the country, analyse and prepare reporting, prepare insight for management on business trends, growth projections and efficiency increase possibilities/initiatives
- Drive follow-up of act Promote developing an in-depth understanding of Country’s activities in the areas of revenue generation, cost per activity/service, productivity, capacity, capital expenditure and other resource planning.
- Drive through understanding of the customer base, activity levels and components affecting the country’s growth.
- Prepare market analysis and analysis of associated price developments and support filtering/reporting the key messages to senior management team addressing priorities.
- Support the Local Finance team in building up an excellent business performance understanding
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all disciplines, identify risks and opportunities, educate the business and all the functions with appropriate communication of significant events.
- Provide management information and analysis/make proposals to the business owners and functional leaders by collecting data and metrics and compiling the necessary reports
- Support and drive a continuous improvement of management information and adjust /adapt to the actual business needs
- Support budgeting and the business planning process, support developing country revenue and EBITDA targets. Support future growth projections and resource planning.
- Analyse proposed capital expenditures and make proposals to the management
- Promote price management of new and existing customers
- Analyze LVA’s, evaluate sales information, determine strategic pricing options, and offer creative selling solutions to assist in closing the sales process within approved rates of return
- Assist in roll out of relevant new financial systems and be a key user of all Planning Applications, support M&A processes if applicable
- Ensure an up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with Iron Mountain’s policies and procedures
- Promote and support strategic planning; drive sense of urgency in (over-) delivering short-term objectives.
- Possess a good top-down overview of the business, but with a strong eye for and a natural interest in and love for detail
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects assigned
- Prepare US GAAP adjustments including evidence and data in a transparent and detailed manner that provide bridge between local statutory and US GAAP financial statements
- University degree
- Proven track record of auditing background in one of multinational auditing firms, plus financial controller background in a company for minimum 2+ years
- Able to build relationships and operate in a matrix structure
- Able to demonstrate positive impact in thinking and acting strategically
- Very strong analytical and communication skills at a senior level
- Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done
- Energetic, self-motivated and dedicated
- Sound understanding of the business environment and interested in building commercial acumen
- Technically competent with a high degree of personal resilience and the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities, good command of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Iron Mountain d.o.o.
- Srbija, Novi Banovci, Treća Logistička 1
- PIB: 104267420
- Matični broj: 20128119