Financial Software Support Consultant for FrontInvest
The financial software support consultant has a role that consists of assisting and interfacing with our deployed Front GP clients (including large companies mostly in the Private Equity sector) and is based on a blended technical and business skill set.
Handling client relationships is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being a client facing role, the impact of their work will be greatly reflected in eFront’s image.
*This position requires working in shifts.
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing client training and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
You would work with:
Financial Software support consultants report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: DBAs and team leaders, business consultants, Project Managers, Solution architects.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Sciences/Economics/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement/internship
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- 1-3 years of experience with VB.net, VBA and SQL
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Great to have
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 18.01.2020.