Finbet d.o.o., an associated company of the international Fincore group is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office.
To that end, Finbet is seeking for:
Successful applications depend on clean code, reusable components and your passion for creating simple and scalable solutions. Working closely with our product and engineering teams, you will give each user story life. You are a lifelong learner with a curious mind in figuring out how things work, but also with a drive for getting things done. You like to have a strong input into the way the code, product and culture are built; driving forward the vision and exceeding our user’s expectations.
- Participate in project planning sessions, working closely with business analysts, development and QA team members to analyse requirements and provide design recommendations for complex systems
- Design and develop new software or modify existing software using industry standards and best practices
- Developing and testing solutions in Angular based on customer’s requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team stand-ups
- Participating in code reviews
Essential experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer/Information Science or Mathematics.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with one source code versioning systems (Git, SVN…)
- Ability to work independently, adapt and learn new technologies
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with web services development (Web API, REST)
- Proficient in object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Good knowledge of .Net (C#)
- Good understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach and self-reliant
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
What We Offer
- Positions with permanent status
- Work in multinational team environment and travel from time to time
- Stable environment well set to enable your professional growth and progress in friendly and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary and package
- Opportunity to work in in multi-tiered, multi-platform system with complex structure and data flows
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Finbet’s interests have grown and developed into sectors as diverse as gaming, central banking, government and aerospace. The common theme is data – our way of interpreting everything as data – and the ability to understand and develop the opportunities this world view creates.
We bring together a world class team, taking this approach forward to deliver extraordinary software that transforms the way organisations work.
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now. We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.
Full list of available positions on http://www.finbet.rs
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.