ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
- Relevant work experience: 5+ years
We are looking for an experienced Fiscal Architect focused on developing and implementing technical and organizational solutions for EU retail businesses.
Being a part of architectural team, your responsibility should be:
- Interaction with customers, pre-sales/up-sales activities
- Comprehensive designing and overseeing of technical solutions based on a wide variety of on-prem and cloud technologies. Build and implement activities support
- Provision of guidance and recommendations for infrastructure services and business apps improvements to make customer’s business more profitable
- Monitoring of technology trends, legal and fiscal requirements change, participation in continuous service improvement activities
We expect that successful candidate has:
- Degree in a computer science or information systems related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Expertise in technical documentation development in English
We also expect that candidate has hands on experience and good knowledge in the following areas:
- Datacenter infrastructure components (Network, Storage, Compute/Virtualization) awareness along with some administration skills.
- ITIL methodology and operational processes
- Retail business support processes, legal and fiscal requirements (EU-specific)
- Application development and deployment processes
Good oral and written skills in English is must, knowledge of Serbian and other European languages is a benefit.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu