Are you driven by the ability to work and develop in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse mobile technologies? Keep on reading because we’re hiring.
Currently, we are looking for candidates to fill a Flutter Developer position. The position focuses on developing Flutter applications, and we’re looking for a competent ambitious individual to join our team and work on challenging international projects.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Developing new solutions and features and improving existing systems
- Solving problems in a competent and collaborative environment
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Gathering specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Cooperating closely with Project/Product Management
- Communication with our clients
- Handling multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Experience in Flutter SDK and Dart language
- Experience as native Android or iOS developer
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, design patterns and mobile application architecture
- Understanding of state management (BLoC, provider, riverpod)
- Knowledge of mobile app deployments, git, working with REST API, Jira
- Professional proficiency in English
- Published projects in Flutter
- Experience with Firebase (Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with MQTT protocol is advantage
Interested to learn more?
Employees in this position will have the opportunity to develop new skills and extend their knowledge of various interesting projects we are working on. If you’re intrigued by what you’ve read and think you can enrich our team with your knowledge and experience, submit your application.
Send us your CV and motivation expressed electronically.