GetLeadsFast, LLC is looking for an experienced Front-End Designer / Developer to join the Team. This role will guide translating design to actual code that will produce a visual site framework.
We are looking for an Experienced Designer who also has Front-End Development Experience.
As a Front-End Designer / Developer, you will collaborate with our Project Managers, Clients, Web Developers, and Software Engineers to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation. You will assist in the front-end design decision-making that will drive our company forward with new methods and technologies.
When applying for the position, please send over the URLs TOP 3 Designs you have made. We will review design quality and code quality.
Essential Functions Site Design:
- Collaborate with our teams in the development of digital concepts and designs
- Design markups/prototypes within the set brand aesthetic for a consistent look and feel
- Proficient understanding of responsive front-end frameworks like Bootstrap
- Experience collaborating with Clients & teams to ensure design quality
- Experience with responsive web design and best practices
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to articulate and present ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively both spoken and written
- Ability to think creatively innovating new web solutions for desktop, mobile, and applications
- Must be able to take creative direction and receive feedback in a positive manner