DragonMedia.io is seeking a talented Front End Developer to join our in-house team in Belgrade. DragonMedia operates a global operation of a digital, performance-led, team of digital marketing specialists who are looking to expand in-house creatives across the globe.
The role will be led by an in-house Technical Lead, where you will be expected to be able to work as a team and independently.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience using asynchronous requests, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience developing pixel-perfect cross-browser compatible, highly responsive code for desktop/tablet/mobile devices
- Practical knowledge of any or all of these tools: Figma, Zeplin, Adobe XD
- Ability to understand webpack
- Experience with Git and GitFlow
- Experience applying technical SEO best practices
- Good communication skills, fluent English
Bonus points if you have:
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of Three.js or GSAP
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience with WordPress
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- 2 weeks of vacation per year
Please submit your recent portfolio with your application.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 183 Edgware Road