Front End Developer
Our client is a Swedish software consultancy founded in 2005 with more than 100 employees and growing. They are creating and implementing digital transformation projects for different clients in Sweden. They offer competitive salaries, private health care insurance, flexible working hours, work from home opportunity (2-3 days), great opportunity to growth professionally in a friendly and supportive environment. There are many interesting, challenging high quality projects. Sweden is very far in digital development in many areas so lots of opportunity for learning, growing and the company strongly supports that through various learning and knowledge sharing activities.
Join our great team in Belgrade
You will be working from a great office in Belgrade with all the convenience of free coffee, tea, fruits etc.
If you live outside Belgrade or Novi Sad you can work from home but later after 6-9 months required to work some days from our Belgrade office, relocate or commute with overnight stay is an option too and we can help with hotel and travel expenses.
- Our ultimate company goal is to help our clients to become data-driven. As an experienced Frontend developer, you will play an important part in making sure that our clients’ needs are met.
- You are in tune with our three core values: competence, business focus, and passion.
- We manage innovative projects in complex system environments, which makes the work as a developer both challenging and fun. You’ll be a part of multiple projects.
- We work with different cloud platforms so if you have experience of working with e.g., Azure or AWS it’s a plus. For the web development we work with technologies such as C# and .NET. It’s also a plus if you have an interest in UX/UI.
- You'll work on exciting and challenging projects with your team and engage with our clients.
- You think it is fun to write code, and have great interest in usability, interaction and are used to collaborating in development teams.
Your Technical Skills:
- Experience from IT consulting business
- Custom software development
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Private health care insurance
- Extensive health checkup
- Personal learning budget for your further education – books, courses etc.
- Opportunities to learn and growth with many interesting digital transformation projects
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 2-3 days / week (also after Corona)
- Work from our modern office in central Belgrade
- Learn and growth with internal seminars and conferences, external learning
- To work together with other highly professional team members and sharing knowledge
- Work in a friendly, relaxed environment
- Only electronic application – Preferably in MS Word or Google Docs etc.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are looking forward to your application and hopefully to welcome you into our team.
Nordic Innov Consulting AB
- Švedska, Malmö, Lönngatan 8F