Job summary / Short role description:
We are looking for a Medior position in our Belgrade office. Most of the time you will spend developing, maintaining, documenting and testing parts or the whole software solutions. Main tasks are requirements analyze, introducing new/fresh ideas and providing front-end solutions for the new and already developed systems.
- University Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant experience
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience with HTML/CSS/JS
- Hands-on experience with modern frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Familiarity with advanced design patterns (e.g. MVVM, MVC) and practices
- Experience building maintainable and scalable CSS, with knowledge of architectural patterns (e.g. BEM)
- Experience with responsive / adaptive design.
- Experience with version control (e.g. git).
- Very good oral and written English skills.
- Experience with modern frontend tools (webpack, npm, gulp).
- Experience with collaboration tools (InVision, Zeplin).
- Familiar with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes.
- Familiar with Search Engine Optimization.
What we offer?
- Personal development plans, trainings, education and certifications
- Friday - Sport Day
- Private Pension Fund
- Conferences/Courses travel opportunities