Are you a creative thinker and have a passion for digital? Do you get excited at the thought of working in a small team to create amazing digital experiences? This might just be the role for you.
Gallant Digital is based in Sydney, Australia and are looking for a Mid Weight Front End / Wordpress Developer to join our Novi Sad development office. You will be a central part of our small team, contributing with new and fresh ideas, building ecommerce themes from the ground up with your expertise.
Gallant Digital is one of Australia’s leading ecommerce platform partners and they take pride in their ability to help their Ecommerce clients, big or small. They are passionate about achieving awesome results!
- Design and Develop Ecommerce websites from custom code in a range of platforms, ie Wordpress, Neto, Shopify
- Customise, audit and edit existing themes and plugins
- Design and development of EDM’s, HTML banners, Ebay stores and other relatable tasks.
- Proactively researching and improving coding standard
- Debug and testing for web projects
- Work collaboratively with the project management team to implement new client strategies and maintain existing client ecommerce websites
To be considered you’ll have:
- Strong Portfolio of work
- Minimum 2 years experience in creating responsive website ie WordPress sites with templates and building from scratch
- Experience with Bootstrap is a must
- Experience with slicing work (converting PSD to HTML files)
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high quality code with an eye towards usability, standards, and elegance
- Strong understanding of web and mobile UX and UI best practices
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or similar design software
- Testing experience across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices (including tablets and smartphones)
- Comprehensive experience of HTML5, CSS3, JS and Frameworks such as Node.js, VueJS etc.
- Extensive experience with WordPress and/or Shopify development
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Passion for all things digital
- Good English communicational skills and open mind to feedback.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
If you meet all the requirements and think you’ll make a great cultural fit with us, please send your CV.