Mama Shelter Belgrade raspisuje oglas za poziciju Front Office Agent/Receptionist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Mama Shelter BELGRADE
Front Office Agent/Receptionist
Come join the lively, spirited family of MAMA Shelter! Founded in 2008 by Serge Trigano and his sons Benjamin and Jérémie, MAMA is a place for people of all ages, countries, cultures and ethnic backgrounds to come, gather and connect. We are currently looking for people who possess drive, charisma and warmth to join our team in Mama Belgrade.
As the Front Office Agent and ambassador of the Mama brand, while representing the Company, you are expected to embody the Mama Spirit. Being genuine, kind, considerate, courteous, thoughtful, positive and respectful to ALL Mama Family Members, guests, vendors, contractors and anyone on the Mama Shelter premise is essential to you performing your position here at Mama Shelter satisfactory. This also includes being mindful of these characteristics while representing Mama Shelter at any time. Mama is like an urban kibbutz, providing our guests with a fun, friendly, personal human experience and Family with an exciting, enjoyable place to work and your attitude is vital to Mama’s success.
Objective: The Front Office Agent is responsible for greeting guest, making them feel welcomed while making sure procedures and Mama standards are implemented and met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets and welcomes guests
- Performs check ins and check outs. Assigns rooms and keys
- Adheres to room rates as assigned by management
- Maintains room availability
- Prepares bills and collects payments for visit. Assists in solving billing discrepancies
- Answers inquiries regarding hotel area and services
- Works with guests: provides guests with places to visit, eat and shop; arranges transportation of guest; collects and distributes messages for guest
- Maintains hotel records
- Activities regarding selling of MAMA items in the hotel shop (assisting to customers, billing, taking care of exposed items)
- Upselling of all of the amenities and services of the hotel
- Other duties as assigned from the relevant scope of work
- Related hotel front desk experience
- High school diploma/College preferred
- Good computer skills. Experience with using Opera PMS is an advantage
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and wants of guests while balancing business needs of the Company
- Good at organizing and prioritizing tasks
- Passionate and creative
- Works great in a team
What we offer:
- Regular, safe and good salary
- Month card/ticket for transportation
- Work registration and full-time work contract
- Work in a positive and dynamic atmosphere
- Possibility of promotion and improvement
- Additional benefits for permanent employees
We need you to be passionate about your job, outgoing, to love working with people and appreciate your team the most!
Apply by email electronically on with your resume.
Deadline for applications: 29.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!