Viceroy Kopaonik, the first 5-star mountain resort in Serbia are looking for a:
Front Office Manager
to join their Team!
Place of work:
This role will be based full-time in Kopaonik, Serbia.
As the Front Office Manager you will:
- Ensures guests are welcomed and receive an outstanding level of customer service as per Viceroy Standards
- Plan, organise, assign and coordinate the daily activities of the Hotel and any special projects for the Front Office Team to ensure compliance with the ***** Hotel's Guest Service Standards.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to Hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions
- Meet and personally greets VIP Guests, whenever possible
- Reviews the group sheets, event schedules and daily reports to ensure proper staffing of the Front Office, Guest Service and Concierge Team
- Evaluate Guest feedback, conducting through research to develop the most effective solutions
- Prepare, distribute and present all Front Office reports that are required (daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
- Regularly conduct Front Office Team Meetings to ensure the Team is well informed of relevant updates and information, using the opportunity to provide various trainings
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for the Front Office and interpret company policies for Team Members
- Assign duties and shifts to the Team and observes performance to ensure adherence to Hotel policies and established operating procedures
- Communicate and cooperate with other Department Heads to ensure coordination of activities
- When necessary, perform the duties of your colleagues
- A minimum two years of experience as a Front Office Manager in a well-established and reputable Hotel, locally or internationally.
- A proven ability to lead and manage a strong and experienced team
- re-opening experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken Serbian and English
- A positive, service-oriented attitude and ability to create a positive working environment
Start date: December 2020
Please send your CV and recommendations from previous employers.
KPI d.o.o. Beograd-Vračar
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 108174075
- Matični broj: 20945630