TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their telecom communication channels through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, handling tens of millions of tests.
Our system allows anyone to become part of our testing network and automatically earn money from their mobile phone. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI as well as for being the most reliable and innovative solution on the market.
Our two main offices are located in Hamburg and Belgrade.
We are a small international team of ≈ 15 people from 8 different countries. Despite our small size, our services are predominantly the first choice for the biggest players in our industry. We have a mature product that serves as a great foundation to create new services in the nearest future. We characterize our work environment a fast-paced, agile, low in bureaucracy, high in ownership, responsibility and impact you can make.
About the role:
Your main role will consist of developing and maintaining UI/UX for our web apps using Angular to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks. We are planning to start working on new projects in the beginning of next year and we might opt to go with other frameworks for the frontend, such as React.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Here are some of the challenges we are working on:
- Develop dynamic and responsive web applications with real-time updates via WebSockets and/or SSE using the Angular framework.
- Experiment and design complex UIs to provide the best experience to our users with the freedom to explore innovative ideas and tools like React and Micro-frontends.
- Implement interactive dashboards for displaying metrics, historical data, trends and visualizations drawing from more than 25 million data points.
Our tech stack:
(we are open to using other frameworks for our new projects)
Backend: Kotlin, Java 11, Project Reactor, Functional Programming, K8s, Terraform, Helm, AWS, RabbitMQ, SMPP, Microservices architecture.
On the commercial side, we can offer excellent working conditions and benefits as well as a competitive salary.
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Love to details and the ability to write clear code.
- Understanding of agile principles and team-work focused.
- Full professional verbal and written proficiency in English.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a Successful SaaS platform.
- Technology stack. We use a lot of leading tech in our stack and we will ensure that it always remains up-to-date.
- One of the greatest learning opportunities. You will be working with a cutting-edge tech stack, touching most parts of our system, get involved in architecture decisions, start some projects from scratch, investigate and introduce new technologies.
- Ability to make a significant impact. Most of your tasks will directly impact features used by the largest mobile network operators, SMS aggregators, and enterprise companies in the world that rely on our service.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together :)
What you get:
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous education and skill development provided by the company.
- 25+ days of annual leave.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunity to learn from our experienced and well-accomplished senior developers.
- Modern office and top-notch work equipment and central office location.
- Reasonable flexibility in working hours and working from home.
What we do TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their telecom communication channels through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, handling tens of millions of test results. Our system allows anyone to become part of our testing network and automatically earn money from their mobile phone. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI as well as for being the most reliable…Više o poslodavcu