Frontend Developer for Publishers Hub
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
As part of our product development group working with agile methodologies, you will contribute to the realization of multiple features on our Publishers Hub team. The Ogury for Publishers Hub team owns the crucial full stack platform which app Publishers around the world use to access their Ogury account and manage their suite of monetization, mediation, privacy, and app intelligence products. The team continuously delivers new Hub features for our Publishers in a quickly evolving environment and ensures that our Hub and dedicated infrastructure can scale efficiently with the growing number of app Publishers who use it. The team also owns core foundational full stack services which are used by many other teams within Ogury. Joining this team will be your opportunity to learn, be challenged, and have high-impact in a fast-paced environment, all the while working on business-critical production software.
What you’ll do
- You design, build, and maintain high-performance, reliable, and reusable code to produce a Hub platform that is used by thousands of app Publishers
- You interact with your team's Product Conceptor and Technical Lead to understand the roadmap and the specific features you need to deliver
- You help maintain code quality and follow best-in-class software practices
- You manipulate the best of frontend technologies to create awesome looking, stable, and efficient features which provide the most to our Publishers while minimizing the Hub footprint on our service infrastructure
- You maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself
- You follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies
- You work with colleagues from other tech teams across the company to coordinate on software changes and resolve dependencies that affect your features
- You help the Customer Support team to investigate production issues with the Ogury for Publishers Hub
Who you are
- You have a University degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering related field (ETF, FON, Mathematics…)
- You have at least 2 years of frontend software development experience
- You have excellent knowledge of frontend technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS)
- You master at least one of React or Angular frameworks
- You are passionate with development
- You have experience with Agile methodologies
Ideally you have
- Experience with Cloud and large-scale environments (AWS, App Engine)
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Experience with Docker, Travis
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 26.01.2019.
Ogury Balkans d.o.o.
Ogury je inovativna, nagrađivana i brzo rastuća tehnološka kompanija koja se specijalizuje za marketinška rešenja u svetu mobilnih tehnologija, namenjena uređenom putovanju kroz svet mobilnog marketinga. Njena jedinstvena tehnologija donosi rešenja za tri osnovna izazova sa kojima se marketing lideri, top brendovi i medijske agencije suočavaju: efektivnost mobilne strategije, zatvorene tehnološke platforme koje teško komuniciraju sa drugim tehnologijama i poverenje korisnika i klijenata. Mi razvijamo…Više o poslodavcu