We are looking for a talented Frontend Software Engineer to join our growing team in the Belgrade office!
As a medior developer, you will be responsible for solving complex problems and creating highquality solutions while adapting to customer requirements.
- Perform hands-on software design and development.
- Understanding of common design patterns and engineering practices
- Ability to work independently
- Write automated tests and perform peer design/code reviews.
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems and write technical documents
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas
- Monitor the quality of code, while fulfilling the tasks to a high standard
- Understand business requirements and convert them to a solution design
- Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
- Estimate time to accomplish development tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
- Work collaboratively with peers to define our future technology roadmap and build strategic relationships with key product and business leaders to ensure success
- 3+ years of experience as a FrontEnd developer
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (e.g. how the browser parses and constructs a web page)
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Extensive experience with a modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Excellent knowledge of CSS, pixel-perfect and cross-browser design compatibility.
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or the equivalent in experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proven 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Relevant experience as a team lead
- Experience in working on several projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems
- Customer-oriented team player with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized, flexible, technically creative, curious and open-minded person
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Updating job knowledge proactively
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on knowledge, not only years of experience
- Working on interesting and really challenging projects
- Six months Performance Reviews
- Young, energetic and motivated team
- Transparent career development plan
- Dynamic and modern office space
- Private Health Check Up
- Parking provided
- Company provided activities (Fitness, Sport halls, Perks…)
If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
This full-time position is located in Belgrade/Serbia. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.