As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
TX Services is a part of TX Group.
To expand our tutti.ch Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented and dedicated
Frontend Tech Lead
You'll be part of a team we started 2 years ago and it's growing. Besides Belgrade we have our office in Zurich, and a few more remote developers across Europe. Together, we build our app for tutti.ch and there are no borders between us.
Our tech stack
We pride ourselves with modern tooling and great developer experience. Our daily bread & butter are:
- React.js with Redux
- React testing library, Jest, Enzyme and Cypress for testing
- Node.js for Server-Side Rendering
- Webpack for putting everything together
As a Frontend Tech Lead you will take ownership of a big chunk of our web app and grow our team in Belgrade. You’ll have a big impact on our product, shipping solutions to hundreds of thousands of users while meeting performance, accessibility and code quality standards.
You will have the chance to mentor and advise developers from the web guild in planning, code review and pair programming. Contribute to the product and architecture design of our web app.
Besides the above, you will work as part of a cross-functional product team with colleagues from Android, iOS, Backend and more. Our team in Belgrade ships business critical features and commits code to more than 150k daily active users.
Share full responsibility of our codebase. If you touch a component, you always leave it in better shape than it was before. We like to challenge the status quo, new ideas and solutions that improve our product, performance or developer experience are always welcome.
- React knowledge is a must
- Experience with CSS3. When we say flex, you say box!
- Experience in writing unit, integration and e2e tests with modern frameworks
- Be comfortable with Webpack and Server-Side rendering
- Attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Family friendly environment
- Flexible home office policy
- Paid travelling to Zurich
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!