Remote contract to hire As a Full Stack Developer, you will play a critical role on our Agile development team.
Your responsibilities will include building RESTful APIs and building single page applications that interact with RESTful APIs, improving existing code and features through iterative development, and architecting solutions for complex business problems.
- Develop maintainable and reusable code using OOP methodologies.
- Practice Test Driven Development.
- Build front end using Angular.
- Build REST API to support front end applications.
- Identify ways to enhance the user experience.
- Find creative solutions, work diligently, and address changes with confidence.
- Actively work to build and maintain a positive team culture.
- 2+ years of full stack development experience.
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML5, Bootstrap, SASS, and CSS.
- Strong understanding of ES6+, Angular 9+, PHP, Laravel, MySQL.
- Experience with ngrx state management and unit testing in angular.
- Experience with TDD and RESTful APIs development in Laravel.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, OOP, SOLID principles.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience with Vue or React.
- Experience with Node JS.
- Azure DevOps repo and task management experience.
- CI/CD build pipeline configuration and management.