Full Stack Developer
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
FISTM Front Arena
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stock, commodities, rates or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
What you will be doing
- Support strategy owners in building prototypes for the strategies which are approved by the strategy committee. The goal of the organization is to quickly understand the use case of the strategy owner, define clear deliverables required for a prototype to be demonstrable and develop a solution quickly.
- Since delivery times must be as short as possible, leveraging pre-existing frameworks and/or modules and information sharing across the Global Trading organization is critical to the success of our group.
- Since Front Arena is a fully extendable portfolio and risk management application, building customized functionality using Python or Arena Dataflow Language (ADFL) in the extension framework is often required.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, informatics, or related
- 3+ years as a software developer designing and developing web based applications and web services, using C#, ASP.NET, and MVC is a plus
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and related database design skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft .NET technologies (specifically ASP.NET and C#) or JAVA equivalent
- Familiarity with third party controls like Telerik is a plus
- Fast learner, willing to adopt new languages, technologies and frameworks, able to respect deadlines and work efficiently and independently within a team.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno