We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health. We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world. And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to join us on our long term project. We have been working on this solution for three years and we have doubled our team in order to foster an uprising in the health system. This client has been developing the SaaS platform for the needs of US behavioural health institutions for 20 years. The platform currently serves over 600 clinics and hospitals and is used by about 150,000 doctors for more than 2 million patients.
This application consists of 15 web applications, about 20 web APIs and the same number of background services. The entire platform has so far been built exclusively on the Microsoft stack and is currently hosted on on-premise servers. Our main goal is to restructure and modernize the entire platform with the transition to serverless architecture (AWS). Our developers are working on the development of the solution, as well as to improve and maintain existing ones.
You will have the opportunity to work with USA customers, to support systems with a large customer base, to solve the technology challenges of the current environment.
Design and development of a modern solution, building improvement strategies, design, and implementation of the new version of the product, usage of best practices, and recommendations are essential for your work. Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and experience:
- 4+ years of experience with .NET framework and Microsoft stack
- Excellent knowledge: ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) preferred
- Fluent English, written and spoken (B2)
- Excellent understanding of IT concepts and software development practices
- Experience in working with MS SQL Server and knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience in writing unit tests for .NET
- Proficient understanding of GIT, TFS code version systems (branching strategies, conflict resolving)
Nice to have experience:
- AWS services (CloudFront, EC2, Lambda functions, SQS, SNS...)
- Angular 2+
- Azure DevOps
- Kendo web components
- VB.NET and VBScript
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Excellent compensation package with performance based bonuses
- Paid certifications and bonuses upon achieved certification
- Career path according to your goals and ambitions
- Continuous training and education program
- Remote work fully supported
- Monthly care packages
- Positive company culture
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
If this sounds interesting - let’s talk!
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade, GTC 41. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the past…Više o poslodavcu