Our mission is to bring back the value of food so it is appreciated and not wasted. We are a fast growing and determined team, whose motivation stems from personal experience. Seeing food go to waste in the hotel and restaurant industry, inspired us to bring an end to this avoidable waste.
Action oriented and result driven, we take what we do seriously, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are not scared to laugh, experiment and fail because we are passionate about building a product that supports restaurants to effortlessly measure, monitor and reduce food waste. Tackling food waste day by day we are looking to complement our team with a driven, positive, and open-minded team member.
- Improve and maintain existing system features
- Full-stack web development
- Writing reusable, tested, and efficient code
- Monitor and maintain low-latency, high-availability websites
- Design scalable and reliable architectures
- Documenting code independently
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of React (functional, class-based is a plus) and/or Vue
- Experience with Chalice or Flask frameworks is a plus
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with PostgreSQL on RDS is a plus
- Experience with AWS, and serverless web concepts and applications
- Understanding of usability, accessibility, security and data protection compliance
We offer you:
- Play an important role in a team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to grow and progress your skills and career
- Be involved in different stages of a start-up and be part of scaling up and growing a business
- Take active part in product development, and in defining the systems architecture
Are you the perfect fit for KITRO?
You love food and don’t want to see it go to waste. You are passionate about working with products which have a meaningful impact, learn fast and get things done independently. You are ready to immerse yourself in the team and be involved in the entire life cycle of our project, from the design to the deployment of new features. You take pride in your work, your systems designs are a work of art.
Does that sound like it’s a position for you? Please apply electronically with your CV, a short paragraph explaining what value you could add to the team (no cover letter needed).