Job Reference: FLASRB0721-04
Camlin is a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
At Camlin we believe in high quality engineering and design, allowing us to develop market leading products and services. In short, we love creating value for our customers by solving difficult problems.
As of today, the Camlin operation spans over 20 countries across the globe.
Camlin Technologies is the engineering, R&D, manufacturing and operations centre for the Camlin Group.
- Architect, design and develop high quality web applications for embedded systems (modularity, in-app routing, servers-side communication and data flow strategy)
- Design and develop high quality code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
- Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Understanding the product and domain to write technical specifications
- Configuring and maintaining development environments
- Participating in end to end system QA testing
- Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
- A degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- Proven ability to develop applications in Linux userspace
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Experience using unit and component test frameworks e.g. Mocha, expect.js
- Experience in designing/creating test automation processes for both client and server side components
- Knowledge of HTML5 features
- Basic knowledge of relational databases e.g. SQLite
- Experience with one or more scripting language e.g. Python, bash
- Experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration.
- Familiar with Docker containers
- Experience Designing UX/UI solutions for various screen sizes, platforms and different performance capabilities.
- Knowledge of web-app building and releasing process(grunt, gulp, webpack)
- We work together - We know that working collaboratively will help us reach our shared goals faster, so we always look for ways to help each other.
- We believe in people - Here at Camlin, our people are central to what we do and what we can achieve. And as we move towards becoming industry and customer ‘partners’ that’s even more important. We trust our team members to do their best and be supportive.
- We won’t accept the ‘way it’s always been done’ - Since Camlin’s inception, we’ve been curious, inquisitive and always want to improve. Thinking differently is in our DNA and we love solving tough challenges.
- We listen to learn - Whether it’s our customers, our markets, or each other, we ask questions and listen to the answers so we can learn and improve.
- We’re trying to do the right thing - We take responsibility for our actions and take decisions based on what’s right for people, profit and planet.
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Smart / Remote Working
- Wellness programmes
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
Camlin Group wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, race, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 31 Ferguson Drive