Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Functional Safety Manager - Power Electronics
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Coordinate functional safety management activities with suppliers, customers and the development departments of the E-Mobility Division worldwide organization
- Further develop technical safety concepts in coordination with the development departments
- Implement process improvements based on standard requirements
- Coordinate critical project topics within the framework of functional safety
- Represent functional safety management in assessments and audits
- Release of safety concepts and operating conditions
- University degree with a major in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or comparable studies
- Functional safety expertise and experience with review methods
- Decision-making skills, excellent analytical skills as well as a conceptual and creative mindset, good technical understanding
- Extensive presentation and facilitation experience as well as excellent communication skills and confident appearance in front of all management levels
- Resilience, ability to work in a team and assertiveness
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!
ZF Serbia d.o.o.
Priča ZF kompanije počinje u prvoj deceniji 20-og veka, inspirisana snom o letenju. Izgradnja prvog cepelina i osnivanje Zeppelin fondacije predstavljaju početak daljeg tehnološkog razvoja i revolucije u tehnologiji prenosa. Nastavljajući put tehnološkog razvoja, kompanija ZF je zvanično osnovana 1915. godine u nemačkom gradu Fridrihshafenu kao fabrika zupčanika, usmeravajući se na, u to vreme, novo tržište automobila. Superiornost tehnologije i usmerenost na inovacije vode proširenju portfolija ... Saznajte više
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE