You will be responsible for:
- Conducting geospatial analysis and mapping for metallic exploration projects from development through operations in collaboration with senior and project geologists;
- Supporting GIS server access and seamless merger of geospatial and geochemical data;
- Producing informative and quality geospatial products (maps, diagrams, cross sections, posters, presentations);
- Providing as-needed support for projects under development and maintaining geodatabases;
- Identifying and participating in training opportunities in support of the team’s needs.
You will play an important role in:
- Coordinating across multiple projects in Serbia and Bosnia to identify and investigate novel data, scrutinize data quality (QA/QC), and develop novel applications for geospatial analysis;
- Maintaining a company GIS system architecture, tools, and visualizations as well as the web site content in collaboration with the geologists and management;
To succeed in the role, you have:
- BSc or Masters degree in a relevant field (geology, geography, environmental science, or urbanism/architecture);
- Professional experience (2-4 years) with Geographic Information Systems;
- Experience working with ArcGIS /QGIS, Geosoft Oasis/Target, MapInfo, Leap Frog, Micro Mine, Surpac as well as Access and PostgreSQL databases;
- Strong communication skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize needs in a fast-paced environment;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
Starting date: 01. 04. 2021.
Tera Balkanika d.o.o. Beograd-Novi Beograd
Terra Balcanica Resources Corp. is a junior Canadian exploration company focused on polymetallic Au-Ag-Pb-Zn-Cu projects located in Western Balkans. Terra’s flagship asset, controlled via a subsidiary Drina Resources, is the 200 km2 land package containing the Viogor-Zanik porphyry project centered upon the Oligo-Miocene Srebrenica igneous complex of eastern Bosnia and Herzegovina. The company also controls a portfolio of quality gold projects in the historic Serbian Raška district that includes…Više o poslodavcu