NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced candidates to join our agile teams in delivering reliable systems according to our customers’ needs. Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) is looking for a game designer for its game studio team. Your mission will be to take active part in designing game portfolio.
A Game Designer at NGL is responsible for creating outstanding designs for all games within the company:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare mock-ups and design proposals.
- Participating in creating the whole gameplay flow from start until finished product.
- Preparing design files and documents for the development phase.
- Create game animations.
- Formal education in the field of Graphic Design (Seminars and certificates are a plus).
- A good set of Illustrating, Drawing and painting skills; both traditional and digital.
- Experience in screen and web design.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InVision/Figma (experience in other tools is a plus).
- Knowledge in creating 2D animations (Creating animations in CSS is a plus).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to commit to projects from beginning to completion.
- Ability to create concept art for new games and push it to game graphics.
- Nice to have 3D animation experience (Basic knowledge of 3D Modelling is a plus)
- Candidate should be proactive with new ideas and willing to accept constructive feedback.
- Creative design mind and problem-solving skills.
- Solid English skills, written and spoken.
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- A truly great working environment
- Modern office space in Belgrade with high quality equipment
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume and portfolio in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Next Generation Lotteries
Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) nudi kompletna rešenja za tržište međunarodnih lutrija. Kreiramo igre na sreću i pružamo usluge koristeći savremenu tehnologiju koja nam omogućava da se lako integrišemo sa bilo kojim partnerskim sistemima i igricama, podržavajući sve prodajne kanale istovremeno. Sedište kompanije NGL nalazi se u Beču sa predstavništvima u Srbiji, Norveškoj, Španiji i na Islandu. Beogradski razvojni centar otvoren je 2012. godine.…Više o poslodavcu