Gecko Solutions is a company engaged in software engineering and service delivery of the complete system development, from design to maintenance of complex software applications including software and hardware infrastructure.
Our team needs to grow. If you are experienced JEE/Grails professional and would like to work with leading team and genuinely make a difference consider applying with us. You will be given the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects, and to gain many new skills.
We are looking for:
JEE / Grails Software Engineer
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of innovative solutions using latest technologies to meet client needs
- Use Best practices and the experience to create solutions for the clients
- Meeting challenging goals and mentoring junior team members
- Lead the delivery of high quality solutions that are validated using approaches such as Test driven development
- Leveraging and utilising industry design patterns to deliver scalable and extensible solutions
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Faculty Degree (ETF, PMF, RAF, FON or other technical faculty)
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated industry experience in one or more of the following:
- JEE/Spring/Grails Systems Analysis & Design; Software Development
- Object Orientated Design; Software Development techniques - Agile highly desirable
- SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
- Build tools and continuous integration systems
- Good to have
- Experience with web frameworks (Struts, Spring MVC, Wicket, Seam)
- Flex and Flash development (Parsley, Robotlegs, Papervision3D)
Send CV to:
Deadline for applications: 24.06.2011.