AMETEK Process Instruments is a worldwide manufacturer of process analyzers and instrumentation. We focus our experience on designing new, innovative analyzers that help our customers achieve higher levels of productivity and quality. By seeking out ways to overcome the limitations of current methods of process monitoring, control and quality assurance, we have created some of the most capable, unique technologies in the world. A business unit of the Process and Analytical Instruments division of AMETEK Inc., we are part of a global corporation with a growth plan founded on four key strategies: Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion and New Products.
AMETEK Process Instruments is looking for a high performing General Ledger (GL) accountant to take ownership of accounts-payable and payroll administration for the US based business. The BU has a finance/accounting team that works together to meet reporting deadlines and help facilitate the financial objectives of the company. This position is an integral part of the financial team.
- Match invoice with purchase order and receiver and enter voucher information into the Accounts Payable (AP) modules for payment.
- Interact with vendors to resolve invoicing issues and prevent payment holds.
- Ensure that sales/use tax is accrued for all relevant AP transactions.
- Review expenditures to ensure accuracy and compliance with the Company’s Expenditure policy (DLA).
- Generate payment output files for the shared payment center and handle the related inter company accounting.
- Complete month-end accruals as required.
- Prepare and submit wire payments into the AMETEK wire transfer database. Distribute payments to the GL once completed.
- Set up and maintain vendor remit-to information via the AMETEK banking callback database.
- Coordinate and submit bi-weekly payroll files to corporate payroll. Create and post entries related to payroll in the GL.
- Complete month-end payroll and vacation accrual entries.
- Complete quarterly SOX database tasks including updating narratives, performing reconciliations, and documenting quarterly approval controls.
- Other various ad-hoc accounting related responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior accounts payable experience preferred.
- Strong excel skills and prior ERP experience.
- Very detail oriented with a strong inclination to follow up and resolve issues as they arise.
- Excellent communication skills (English) both written and verbal as this position interacts with management, employees and third parties on a regular basis.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently once training has completed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet established deadlines.
- BS in Accounting or related field.
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 17.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu