GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: German-speaking Business Analyst in Logistics
The Business Analyst will be responsible for leading and advising clients in the use and configuration of software applications and products in order to gain processing efficiencies. This includes specification, system setup, implementation, training and/or reinforcement of training, and implementation support of software applications for new and existing clients. The Business Analyst should follow project standards within established time frames and at defined quality levels, and ensure projects are completed according to client specifications.
- Directly work with client from Germany to determine their requirements and define the project scope
- Organize and execute assigned business projects according to client’s requirements
- Clarify a client's business processes and functional requirements, understand their work practices and the nature of their business and prepare appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information
- Gather user requirements and convert them into system requirements, preparing Requirement Analysis, Functional Specifications and other functional documents
- Define software, hardware and network requirements
- Work closely with the customer project lead and entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time
- Participate in on site analysis with customers
- Follow up and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways
- Prepare documentation and reports and present progress reports to customers
- You have 2 or more years experience in client facing consultative roles leading projects such as software solutions implementation/integration and/or business process change
- You have work experience in Project Management and you are familiar with best practices in the domain
- You have worked closely with the clients in order to understand their needs and find the best way to address them
- Proactive, confident communicator able to win trust and be a credible client advisor
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in customer loyalty and highly motivated towards success
- You posses an analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- You like to work as part of a team
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
- Your English is on advanced level or higher – written and spoken
- Your German is on advanced level or higher – written and spoken
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Previous experience in the domain of logistics and understanding of processes in this field
- Senior project management experience and PM certification
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.