The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading supplier of innovative lighting solutions, lighting components and associated services. With its core brands, Zumtobel, Thorn and Tridonic, the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive portfolio of products and services.
- Within 24 months, you will become well acquainted with the various tasks of the finance department of a leading, globally active industrial company. This includes mainly the controlling departments, with a particular focus on HR controlling (approx. 25%).
- Beyond that you will get an insight into our Accounting, Pricing, Treasury and Investor Relations departments.
- You will support the respective teams in their day-to-day operations and will be actively involved and responsible for cross-divisional projects.
- You will gain insights into the key figures relevant to corporate management, prepare analysis and assist in the preparation of decision-relevant documents for the management.
- You will work on the further development of the operative core processes of the respective departments and thereby gain comprehensive insights into the cross-functional cooperation of the divisions.
- During your assignment in our headquarter in Dornbirn (AT) of up to 6 months and one of our sales organizations in Belgrade, you will become acquainted with the global financial processes while making important contacts and expanding your company-wide network.
What we offer:
- Interesting insights into a listed group and the wide variety of its finance departments as part of the 24-month program.
- Temporary assignment in our headquarter in Dornbirn and in one of our sales organizations in Belgrade.
- Opportunity to familiarize yourself intensively with the area of HR controlling and to contribute actively to its development.
- In addition, chance to tailor the trainee program according to your qualifications and interests.
- Responsible, varied activities in a dynamic environment.
- Advancement of your personal and professional knowledge by providing close supervision throughout the trainee program.
- An excellent working atmosphere and attractive employee benefits.
- Work in an international company doing business in over 70 different nations.
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours and a home-office option.
- Offer of a permanent employment contract for a global finance function after the trainee program (upon successful completion) with location in Serbia.
- You have a degree in economics with a focus in finance & controlling.
- You are interested in finance and HR - initial experience in these fields through internships would be a great asset.
- Numbers are your great passion. You have strong analytical skills and you quickly recognize correlations. You are ready to present your own solutions convincingly.
- You have a high affinity for IT and above all very good knowledge of Excel. Experience in dealing with SAP (CO, FI, BW) is an advantage.
- Your style of work is characterized by accuracy and independence. You possess exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- You have very good English skills that allow you to work in an international environment. German language skills are an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Biographies of candidates who will not be contacted, will be stored in our database for the next 12 months from the date of the end of advertisement.
ZG Lighting SRB d.o.o.
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its brands, acdc, Reiss and Zumtobel Group Services the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.Više o poslodavcu