We're not just looking for a Global Onboarding Waterfall Project Leader, we're looking for someone who is prepared to get involved, bring in fresh ideas, and is enthusiastic about working alongside us to train our new clients and team members, your success will directly correspond to your facilitate our customers to get the most out of our software and your hard work and dedication and will be rewarded by your personal growth and career advancement within the company.
Summary of Duties
- Onboards multiple USA clients in parallel streams by using waterfall project skills
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members to keep them focused on the due dates for each stage and deliver each project on time
- Take personal responsibility for projects completed on time and on a high standard
- Detail orientated
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
- Great communication with stakeholders internally and external
- Understand the client's business needs
- Create training documentation for team members and clients with existing features and add new features documentation regularly
- Help transition clients onto the platform and configure the system based on their unique business requirements
- Project manage large customizations for Enterprise clients, working closely between executives within the client's firm and our team
- Strong people management skills to help clients and team members achieve high levels of success and fulfillment
- Able to manage time and have a high level of personal efficiency while increasing the output of the overall team you oversee
- Passion for customer service and desire to help our partners get the most out of our services Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, IT, Infosystems, education or similar
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Curious mind, logical thinking, organization,
- Ability to learn on the fly and a willingness to jump in anywhere to help out fellow teammates
- Project Management
- Detail orientated
- Logical thinking
- Ability to analyze
- Highly organized individual
- Technical experience
- 4+ years of professional experience of meetings and exceeding goals
- Must interface with various levels of people including clients, sales, business operations, and IT groups. Must be able to coordinate the efforts of a team, as a project manager, and lead teams through training and regular meetings
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to identify root causes and implement problem solutions
- Must be able to work with limited guidance and supervision
- Keep in touch with clients post-close to ensure customer satisfaction, inquire into the success of the integration and keep them excited about new features
- Certification in Project management or similar or 4+ years of work experience
- Experience analyzing data and comfort with learning and improving through KPI analytics
- Ability to travel (infrequent)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of small business operations
- Logistics and shipping experience
- Certification in Project management or similar
- Previous SaaS sales / Account Manage / Integration experience a strong plus
- Customer Support: troubleshoot customer issues via chat, email or phone (weekend shifts)
Who are we?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
What we offer?
- A competitive compensation package
- Work hours from 14h to 22h and home office possibilities
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- Team events