Global IT Factory d.o.o. is small and innovative software development company. We are part of a global group with offices in Belgrade, and Melbourne. Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in Australia.
We are looking for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade and Novi Sad office as
This is a permanent position and presents an excellent opportunity for Linux System Admin or Java Programmer who are interested in more holistic view of their technical environments.
To be considered for the position, you will need to have experience in Linux administration and/or Java, with some exposure and willingness to further advance knowledge and experience in DevOps and Oracle Cloud services.
- To ensure smooth running or our development and deployment processes and high uptime service of our Cloud based SaaS solutions.
- Provide Technical Systems installation, support and maintenance across various cloud environments, this is including configuration, upgrades, patching, backup, monitor, alert, provision and report (IaaS/PaaS).
- Manage instance configuration, SSL certificates, snapshots and archive.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of SaaS Cloud Solution and proactively resolve any identified issues
- Escalate any Software issues/defects to development team and coordinate issue resolution
- Escalate any cloud infrastructure issues to cloud services provider and coordinate issue resolution
- Perform regular Disaster Recover testing.
- Develop automated monitoring and alerting tools/scripts.
The following technical skills are highly desirable:
- Experience in Linux with the ability to build servers in Cloud Environment, provide maintenance, monitoring, patching and remediation.
- Experience in configuration and use of one of the Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure or Oracle Cloud)
- Experience in DevOps, Orchestration/Configuration Management and Continuous Integration technology (eg Docker, Jenkins, …)
- One or more scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- One or more Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat)
- Experience with defect tracking and software version control tools (Jira, Git)
The following personal attributes are highly desirable:
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills and approaches, team player
- Attention to details and dedication to quality.
- Keen interest in open source technologies
- Degree education in Computer Science or a closely related subject
What are we offering:
- Opportunity to work with the latest tools and technologies, opportunity to innovate and be creative.
- Will be provided with Oracle Cloud Training and Certification.
- Will have mentoring and guidance from some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Working within a friendly, small team in a collaborative manner.
- Private health insurance
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Deadline for applications: 19.01.2020.