Global IT Factory raspisuje oglas za poziciju Java Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Global IT Factory is an innovative and growing software development company. We are part of a global group, currently with offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Melbourne, Australia. Our clients are some of the very well-known global companies and universities. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so.
Currently, opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade and Novi Sad office as
This is a permanent position to work as a Senior Backend Developer on Global IT Factory’s products for global markets. Technologies include Java Spring, Oracle Cloud Services, REST, Docker -> Kubernetes, Jenkins etc. Ambitious and motivated individuals have a path to progress to Team Leader and Architect roles.
- Application development - Backend, without supervision and guidance.
- Working closely with other developers in Agile environment, PM and QA team.
- Working closely with external team of business analysts.
- Participation in design discussions and driving forward innovative solutions.
You will need to have the following attributes:
- Solid Java experience, min 4 years.
- Ambitious, professional and reliable.
- Good object-oriented design skills.
- Team player, positive attitude and nice personality.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
We are offering:
- A position with standard full-time working hours.
- Work in young and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- One day a week working from home option.
- Private health insurance.
- Paid courses and training.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please forward us your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Deadline for applications: 30.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!