We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
The Glover Specialist will be responsible to lead and supervise the Glover Specialist as they conduct day-to-day operations, managing the Couriers, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with Management and ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizations financial and operations functions.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Plans and oversees strategic, operational, and administrative programs, projects, and/or services of broad significance to the organization within the designated functional area of focus.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
- Provides strategic advice and recommendations to leadership in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures within the specified functional area of focus.
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Couriers (couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Couriers
- Have a Data Sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Analyzes, designs, documents, and implements internal reporting systems and procedures for the organization or business entity, within a specified functional area of operation, as applicable to the specified functional area of focus.
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Couriers in the city
- Be there for the Couriers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Couriers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Couriers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes on behalf of Couriers through projects (when necessary)
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of Glovo.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures by Couriers.
- Identify channels to source new leads and potential Couriers through both online and offline mediums
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city.
- Optimize delivery times and Courier earnings.
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- Oversee organizational insurance policies. Ensure health and Safety committee meetings are held and tasks assigned.
- Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s in Engineering, Economics or similar education is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS programs or ERP systems.
- 2 +years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.).
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Open to directions and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
- Private medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
Glovoapp Technology d.o.o.
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.Više o poslodavcu