We shape a better world
Start your career at Arup, an independent engineering and consulting firm of 16,000 people in 38 countries around the world. Founded in 1946, we are the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment, including the Sydney Opera House, the London Eye, and the Beijing National Stadium (aka the Bird's Nest).
Each year we hire graduates in different types of disciplines. At this moment we are looking for a candidate for the Arup Belgrade office.
Job Title: Graduate Environmental Analyst
Location: Serbia – Belgrade
Belgrade office is engaged in the development of a number of infrastructure projects focusing on the impacts those projects have on the environment, both natural and social. The activities include assessment of the impactsduring construction and operation phase, development of mitigation measures, inspecting, monitoring, and auditing of construction activities, ensuring that the mitigation measures adopted are properly implemented and that the negative environmental and social impacts of the project are minimized. Arup is also advising the stakeholders on measures to strengthen environmental and social performance in complying with the requirements of the International Financing Institutions (IFIs).
The Environmental Analyst will be expected to work with environmental specialists at Arup on reviewing environmental risks and impacts from projects and assessing the capacity of the project sponsors to mitigate those risks. The position offers candidates a unique opportunity to gather unparalleled private sector experience in the emerging markets, to combine desktop working with site work, and to be exposed to the wider operations of the Arup Group.
To maintain Arup’s high-quality standards, we are looking for candidates who meet at least, the following criteria:
- Master or university degree in civil engineering, environmental management, or other discipline relevant to the management of environmental impacts in the built environment
- Good communication skills essential for team-based working
- Excellent planning and organization skills for our fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, proactive, and willing to explore new opportunities
- Excellent command of the English language
- Have an interest in the area of environmental safeguard management in the field of the built environment
- Willing to travel both in the country and internationally
We offer you a job in a multicultural and informal international working environment with good conditions:
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere, great team
- Family-friendly flexible working opportunities where operational needs allow
- Hybrid home/office working policy
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits package (global profit shares scheme, private health insurance, language courses, multisport card)
- A real opportunity for professional development and exchange of knowledge and experience in an international environment
Arup is committed to equal opportunities for its employees, in compliance with Sustainable Development Goals 8, 10 and 16, as defined by the United Nations. If you have a certificate of disability equal to or greater than 33%, please indicate it. This information, which is voluntary, will be treated confidentially by the Human Resources team, who will take it into account for the selection process related to the position you are applying for. It will help us to improve the integration of profiles with specific needs at Arup.
Please send us your CV and one-page cover letter via the form on the APPLY button.
For more information about this vacancy and to apply please contact Dusica Silic, at Arup in Serbia, by telephone: or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arup, an independent engineering and consulting firm of 13,000 people in 42 countries around the world. Founded in 1946, we are the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment, including the Sydney Opera House, the London Eye, and the Beijing National Stadium (aka the Bird's Nest).Više o poslodavcu