Sophie Society is an Amazon optimization company that supports Amazon sellers and brands to grow their business on the platform. From getting more traffic (PPC, launches, and promotions) to boosting conversions (listing optimization, photo/video generation, EBC creation), we leave no stone unturned and consistently uncover strategies that lead to massive success on Amazon.
At our very core, we are truth finders and we take a data-driven approach to whatever we do - by trying, testing, refining, and evolving our solutions many times over to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Sophie is a fully remote company. We have team members in eastern and western europe primarily, as well as some team members in the US and asia. We are a team of 20 passionate, growth-minded team members, and operate with a supportive and cooperative culture that creates a family-like atmosphere. At Sophie, you will be in a company where your co-workers and managers really care about you and about opening opportunities for you in life and business.
Sophie is looking to bring a full time designer into the company to oversee the quality and development of the creative content we produce. Sophie produces:
- Edited product images and graphics (product features graphics, product benefits graphics, product design graphics, etc)
- Longform product infographics with a combination of text, images, and graphics
Example of a listing we created the above for:
Sophie produces around 70 of these types of content projects per month.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all works produced by our team meet our high quality standards, and to continuously develop our design philosophy surrounding all of our ecommerce product-centered content production services.
You will be the creative beating heart of our graphic design division.
- Overseeing the team of creatives (mostly graphic designers) who produce the graphic design content
- Ensuring that all content created by our creatives (graphic designers) is checked for quality before being sent to clients.
- Checking the quality of work and providing feedback to creatives when necessary, not only to fix individual projects, but to improve their performance over time and improve the consistency and quality of their work.
- Coach and train new creatives that join the team with our training materials to get them up to speed and integrated into our company (designers, videographers, photographers, copywriters)
- Manage and continuously update our training materials and onboarding documents for the training of new creatives
- Creating briefs for creatives for product videos and infographics, checking their quality and providing feedback for future projects
- Constantly evolving our school of thought surrounding how to create high converting design content for Amazon listings. Being plugged into Amazon seller groups and communities, new trainings, podcasts, etc to constantly evolve 'The Sophie Way' of producing the best possible content
- Assisting in the creation of new services, and the updating of existing services in response to changes in the Amazon marketplace.
- Fill this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ekAC772OHkSONeH4D1z-sRrPrME1cgS583BkJACjI2g/edit
- Take this test https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-GMIFB60HB?u=1060254
- Include a cover letter
- Send portfolio of prior works done by you yourself, or by a team you managed. Specifically, we would like to see design work done on e-commerce listings or Amazon listings by yourself or by a team you directly managed.
Sophie Society Co.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Hopewell, 66 snydertown Rd